[omniORB] omniORB 4.0.1 soon

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Mon Jan 20 11:34:01 2003

On Saturday 18 January, Corrigan Coleman wrote:

> 	could you include these few minor changes to omniidl to close files
> created by the cxx backend

I'll check that in in my next wave of checkins. Out of interest, why
do you need that?  It doesn't do any harm to explicitly close the
files, but it should happen anyway.

> How are you disposed to having the sources in orbcore starting with an
> initial #include "config.h" ?

Why is that necessary?  All of the sources currently end up including
omniconfig.h. If you need to do anything special, it can go there.

> What is the story with build tools for omniORB ? will it be autoconfig for
> the foreseeable future ?

It will be autoconf (where available) for 4.0.x. I am hoping to throw
away the make stuff altogether for 4.1, and replace it with something
else, probably SCons.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --