[omniORB] What to include for IDL CORBA::OctetSeq?

Sven Moritz Hallberg pesco@gmx.de
Wed Jan 15 00:47:01 2003

Hi,

I'd like to create a simple ImR for omniORB, so I need to store
adapter id's, which, as far as I can see are of type CORBA::OctetSeq.
>From reading the standard, I thought this type would be defined in
orb.idl, which to my surprise is empty in omniORB. Of course I've
located the typedef in corbaidl.idl, but the standard doesn't seem to
mention that file. I would have thought that the IDL types used in the
standard should be accessible through a standard include file...

Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sven Moritz Hallberg