[omniORB] HPUX port

Mark Underwood mlu@cfdrc.com
Thu Jan 9 15:59:02 2003

"Bhatia, Neeraj" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've build 64-bits Python 2.2. I also made changes to Python source following the instructions from README.hpux11. When I try to build 64-bits omniORB 3.05 using it, it gives me memory fault while running IDL compiler.
>
> Anyone knows how to fix this issue?
>
> Regards,
>
> Neeraj

If you are getting warnings about implicit declaration of functions while compiling omniidl and omnicpp, this may be related to the problems with 64-bit Solaris 8 builds also.  It may be worth trying to insert the appropriate headers in the files that complain.  I got this approach to work
for 64-bit Solaris 8.  < Seems something that was safe being assumed to be an "int" with compiling 32-bits is not safe when compiling 64-bits?>

Hope this helps,
Mark Underwood