[omniORB] HPUX port

Bhatia, Neeraj Neeraj.Bhatia@hp.com
Thu Jan 9 15:12:01 2003

Hi All,

I've build 64-bits Python 2.2. I also made changes to Python source following the instructions from README.hpux11. When I try to build 64-bits omniORB 3.05 using it, it gives me memory fault while running IDL compiler.

Anyone knows how to fix this issue?

Regards,

Neeraj

-----Original Message-----
From: Bhatia, Neeraj
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 7:57 AM
To: Duncan Grisby
Cc: omniorb-list@omniorb-support.com
Subject: RE: [omniORB] HPUX port

Thanks, Duncan.

For now, I am starting with V3.05. We use omniORB in four places: Windows, Tru64-Alpha, HPUX/32-bits and HPUX-64-bits. I've finished the first three and now struggling with HPUX/64-bits. Earlier, I had it working fine with omniORB 2.8. The usage of Python has created a major hurdle for me.

Regards,

Neeraj