[omniORB] (no subject)

Harri Pasanen harri.pasanen@trema.com
Tue Jan 7 11:35:02 2003

On Tuesday 07 January 2003 11:43, Duncan Grisby wrote:
> On Thursday 2 January, "Bhatia, Neeraj" wrote:
>
> Please configure you email program to send emails in plain text, not
> as BASE64 encoded UTF-8. It confuses the mailing list software.
>
> > I am waiting for any inputs from omniORB developers regarding the
> > status of V4.01 on HPUX.
>
> We do not have access to any HPUX machines, so 4.0.x will only be
> ported to HPUX if you or someone else contributes patches.

Note that if your are using gcc 3.2 (+ two patches), the CVS version of
omniORB4 compiles pretty much out of the box for 32 bit HP-UX 11.x.   It also
appears to work fine. Gcc 3.3+ should compile and work out of the box.

For 64bit HP-UX I don't know, but I don't expect it to work with gcc 3.2,
latest gcc would have a better chance.

-Harri