[omniORB] Implementation Repository

Olivier Boudeville olivier.boudeville@edf.fr
Mon Jan 6 09:20:02 2003

Hi everybody,

I am trying to port an application running with the ORB called TAO, in
order to use omniorb 4.0.0 instead. I have encountered a problem : TAO
has an Implementation Repository, that I found very useful to
automatically re-launch servers after crashes, but when I look at
omniorb's documentation, the Implementation Repository is nowhere to be
found ! Am I right to state that omniorb lacks this fonctionnality ? Is
there anything available in omniorb which could do the same ?

Thanks in advance for any hint, best regards,

Olivier.

--
Olivier Boudeville

EDF R&D : 1, avenue du Général de Gaulle, 92140 Clamart, France
Département SINETICS, groupe AASI (I22), bureau D068
Office : 33 1 47 65 59 58 / Mobile : 33 6 16 83 37 22