[omniORB] Security/Authentication/Interceptors

darryl developer@csrules.dyndns.org
Fri Feb 28 16:28:01 2003

Poking around the net abit I see that most java orbs do support
portable interceptors. So far as i understand it as long
as i set the correct service context ID it would be pretty
straight forward?

-Darryl