[omniORB] Implementing a python version of Txn::Current

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Tue Feb 25 12:46:00 2003

On Monday 24 February, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> Can you put me on the list to contribute the COS IDL stubs as we have
> discussed recently? I've been moving slowly for no good reason but
> deadlines do get one's attention, eh?

If you get it done in the next few days, and it doesn't break
anything, I'll include your changes...

> Just curious, why is it an omniORBpy 2.1 release rather than 2.0.1?

No particular reason. The trend started when I decided to release 1.1
after 1.0, as a way to increase the version number more rapidly. :-)

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --