[omniORB] omniORB 3.0.5 with gcc 2.95.3 on a Redhat 8.0

Jerome Robert jrobert-pro@ifrance.com
Wed Feb 19 07:47:01 2003

Hello,

I need to use omniORB 3.0.5 with gcc 2.95.3 on a Redhat 8.0. I built gcc
2.95.3 with -enable-threads option then I built omniORB and my
application with this gcc.

Now, I have a SIGABRT when I call the resolve method of the naming
service from my application. I traced the error with gdb in assembly
mode. The error happend in the "call" instruction preceeding the "jmp"
of the method. It looks like the error happend in the linux-ld library.

Any Ideas ?

Jerome.

GRAND JEU SMS : Pour gagner un NOKIA 7650, envoyez le mot IF au 61321
(prix d'un SMS + 0.35 euro). Un SMS vous dira si vous avez gagné.
Règlement : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/sign.sms