[omniORB] How do I use nameclt to list contexts ?

JHJE (Jan Holst Jensen) jhje@novonordisk.com
Tue Feb 11 10:14:02 2003

How do I dig into a context to see what's there using nameclt ? I have
omniNames running, and I have the eg3_impl running, which creates the
"test.mycontext" context.

I thought that running "nameclt list test.mycontext" would display
"Echo.Object" ? The docs for nameclt state nicely what commands are
available, but have no examples so please enlighten me. I have tried various
formats of the context name to no avail ("test", "test\.mycontext",
"test.mycontext/"...).

[scicomp@mozart bin]$ ./nameclt list
nncd_molfile
nncd_substructure
nncd_similarity
test.my_context/
[scicomp@mozart bin]$ ./nameclt list test.mycontext
list: NotFound exception: missing node
[scicomp@mozart bin]$

Using omniORB-4.0.0 on RedHat 7.3.

Best regards

-- Jan Holst Jensen, Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark