[omniORB] clientCallTimeoutPeriod bug in multithreading

Thierry DESCOMBES descombt at ipnl.in2p3.fr
Wed Aug 27 18:19:48 BST 2003

Hello,

I have notice some trouble using clientCallTimeoutPeriod with omniORB 4.0.1.
I have done a program which is a client of a few different servers.
If I interrogate simultaneously all the servers (using one thread by
request), and if the client can't reach anymore none of the
servers,  OmniORB throws CORBA exceptions for only the first four, or first
seven unreachable servers  (depending on the number of simultaneous
requests I made). It fall then in deadlock.

Cheers,
DESCOMBES Thierry