[omniORB] omniIFR Status?

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Tue Aug 26 13:28:54 BST 2003

On Monday 25 August, Gary Duzan wrote:

>    I ran into a query on comp.object.corba about omniORB and an interface
> repository:

omniifr is not currently being developed by anyone. The original
company that wrote it ceased to be. When that happened, I uploaded it
to SourceForge, but nothing else has happened. If you look at the
SourceForge page, you'll see that I'm the owner of the project, but
that's just because nobody has said they want it. As far as I know, it
works quite well, but still has some bugs.

If anyone wants to pick it up, I'll happily hand over the SourceForge
ownership.