[omniORB] omniORB and JNI

Wei Chen chenwei624 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 13:01:18 BST 2003

Hello,

This is a good question. I've put similar question
before but seems no one can help.

I am busy on writting a client/server application
using omniORB for the client and Java-ORB for the
server with naming service method. I failed to get
them work together.

Really waitting for info and tips, better a small
example source code.

Regards

Wei

--- C閐ric_Tedeschi