[omniORB] Interceptor/CORBA::Request

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Mon Aug 18 12:11:57 BST 2003

On Monday 18 August, "Ameya Virkar" wrote:

> Sorry for re-posting this question. But I urgently need to know how to
> map "info_T" object to a CORBA::Request object.
>
> As mentioned in the earlier posting, I need to use the "Corba::Request"
> object in the "serverReceiveRequest" Interceptor as follows.

It can't be done, since the serverReceiveRequest interceptor is run
before the operation arguments are unmarshalled. The only information
available when the interceptor runs is that contained in the info
structure. Note that omniORB doesn't use Request objects internally at
all, so there is no possibility of getting one later in the call
chain, either.

What are you actually trying to achieve?