[omniORB] Interceptor/CORBA::Request

Ameya Virkar virkar at stee.com.sg
Mon Aug 18 14:38:15 BST 2003

Hello Duncan,

Sorry for re-posting this question. But I urgently need to know how to map "info_T" object to a CORBA::Request object.

As mentioned in the earlier posting, I need to use the "Corba::Request" object in the "serverReceiveRequest" Interceptor as follows.

static CORBA::Boolean myFunction( omni::omniInterceptors::serverReceiveRequest_T::info_T& info )
{
    CORBA::Request r;
    // Mapping from 'info' to 'r'
  // get the target of the request
  CORBA::Object *obj = r.target ();
  int fd = r.descriptor();
  addRequest(fd,&r);
}
omni::omniInterceptors* interceptors = omniORB::getInterceptors();
interceptors->serverReceiveRequest.add( myFunction );

Please provide some suggestions in handling this case.

Regards,
Ameya.