[omniORB] RE: what does this exception code mean?

Lee, Robert C. rc.lee at ngc.com
Fri Aug 15 14:50:57 BST 2003

This was regarding eg3_clt on win32. Turns out I was mistaken. It does run
when I use OMNIORB_CONFIG pointing to a file; but the registry does not
work. I edited the sample.reg and pasted in my IOR for the name service and
imported it. Had 0 effect. In fact, turning on the trace level had no
effect. It is as if the registry is ignored. I tried the registry with the
OMNIORB_CONFIG unset to see if eg3 would look in the registry. It didn't.
Does it look in the registy automatically if OMNIORB_CONFIG is not set? Is
there something I'm missing in  my setup.

Thanks.

Robert