[omniORB] serialised calls with java orb

Rainer Frohnhoefer rain_list@arcor.de
Thu Apr 17 16:11:01 2003

Am Dienstag, 15.04.03, um 11:01 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Heinrich
Götzger:

> Rainer and Duncan,
>
> thanks for answering and for investigation.
>
> Next question:
> This might be a question for a common CORBA list, but here the thread
> is
> in a certain state already.
>
> Does someone know about an ORB which would fit this requirement of
> client
> side multitasking from a multithreaded java client using a
> multithreaded
> C++ server via iiop and omniORB 3.x on the server side?
>
> I'm thinking about Orbacus or Jacorb.

  I'm quite sure that ORBacus should do in this particular case. JacORB
still does multiplexing through a single connection in version 1.4.1.

  You might want to grab a time-limited demo version of orbacus from
http://www.iona.com

  Be warned, however, that a commercial license will cost money.

Regards,
	Rainer.