[omniORB] serialised calls with java orb

Heinrich Götzger Heinrich.Goetzger@exploding-systems.de
Tue Apr 15 10:02:00 2003

Rainer and Duncan,

thanks for answering and for investigation.

Next question:
This might be a question for a common CORBA list, but here the thread is
in a certain state already.

Does someone know about an ORB which would fit this requirement of
client
side multitasking from a multithreaded java client using a multithreaded
C++ server via iiop and omniORB 3.x on the server side?

I'm thinking about Orbacus or Jacorb.

kind regards

Heinrich