[omniORB] serialised calss with java orb

Rainer Frohnhoefer rain_list@arcor.de
Fri Apr 11 08:36:02 2003

Am Donnerstag, 10.04.03, um 11:28 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Heinrich
Goetzger:

> Hi,
>
> just to get confirmation.
>
> Is it correct, that using omniORB 3.x would not enable to use a
> multithreaded java client (with visibroker 4.5.1)
> to get the method calls from different client threads in different
> server
> threads on the server side?
> But using omniORB 4.x would enable this scenario.

That is correct. You'd need the thread-per-call feature in omniORB 4.

  On second thought: Does VisiBroker 4.5.1 have a feature to use a pool
of connections for calls to one server? I know that ORBacus can do
this. To use it would be an alternative.

Regards,
	-Rainer.