[omniORB] Howto performance test ORB GIOP/IIOP marshalling functions?

dahaverk@rockwellcollins.com dahaverk@rockwellcollins.com
Thu Apr 3 18:16:01 2003

I would appreciate a pointer to the omniORB marshalling functions.   I've
been asked to do some profiling and performance analysis of CORBA
marshalling code.   We are trying to determine what performance impact the
marshalling has on an embedded target system.

Any assistance would be appreciated.   If there is a "top-level" test for
the omniORB marshalling functionality that would be a good place for me to
start.   I need my tests to be independent of the ORB implementation.

Thanks,

David Haverkamp
dahaverk@rockwellcollins.com