[omniORB] echo example 2 works without orb->run()

Ulf Stoermer ulf@emi.yamaha.co.jp
Wed Apr 2 14:22:01 2003

Hi,

yes, that's correct, you don't need to call orb->run().
The orb starts it's own threads to serve incoming requests,
so the main thread can go out and do whatever it wants.
The run() method is basically just a simulation of an idle loop.

Cheers

Ulf