[omniORB] problem with omniORB-4.0.0 and ifr backend

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Mon Sep 30 16:43:01 2002

On Friday 27 September, "Sveta Shasharina" wrote:

> I just installed omniORB-4.0.0 and compiled it together with omniifr.
> But when I tried running
>
> omniidl -bifr -Wb-ORBInitRef,
> InterfaceRepository=corbaloc::host:port/DefaultRepository Hello.idl
>
> the command hangs.  I could kill it with Ctr-Z, but it left many active
> processes running.

Please get a trace with trace level 25. I don't know whether the ifr
back-end passes all command line arguments to ORB_init(), so set the
trace level in the configuration file, or set the ORBtraceLevel
environment variable.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --