[omniORB] A QUESTION

Eduardo del Bas Junquera ebas@tid.es
Fri Sep 27 07:25:01 2002

--------------C72DC7CF0E3B01E46904409C

Hello:

We've installed the omniORB in a computer with Red Hat 7.
The problem is that we can't compile using the omnicpp. Is neccessary to
include the option -I to set the path of the headers files (for instance
Corba.h)? We tried to do it without the -I option (for instance omnicpp
-I. fileSK.cc -o fileSK.o) and the compilation falied. The error is that
didnīt find the headers of corba that were installed. What are we doing
bad? How could we do a makefile?

Please we will need some example of compilation with omnicpp ...

Thanks.

Eduardo del Bas Junquera (Spain)

Eduardo del Bas Junquera wrote:

--------------C72DC7CF0E3B01E46904409C

Hello:
to include the option -I to set the path of the headers files (for instance
<i>Corba.h</i>)?
We tried to do it without the -I option (for instance
<i>omnicpp -I. fileSK.cc
-o fileSK.o</i>) and the compilation falied. The error is that didn&acute;t