R: [omniORB] Corba,Linux beginner problems with naming service again

bitostef@katamail.com bitostef@katamail.com
Thu Sep 26 11:26:01 2002

Hi  Bjorn
thank you for your help, this morning omnorb has decided it was time to
work, i've rewritten the configuration file and it has worked both with old
and new initial reference format.Anyway with tracelevel 25 i've some
warnings i don't fully understand:
the first is omniORB:Information:the omniDynamic library is not linked
Does  it mean i missed to put some libraries in the env. variables?if so
wich libraries?
The second messagge is throw giopStream::CommFailure from giopStream:812(0,NO,COMM_FAILURE_UnMarshalArguments. The NO means there's not been COMM_FAILURE or there's somenthing i've not understood?
At least i haven't fully understood differences of corbaname and corbaloc.
I'd be very gratefull if you could answer me or tell me where to find more detailed explanations
Yours sincerely,
 Stefano

p.s. thanks for your suggestions

Fai i tuoi acquisti su www.kwshopping.it