[omniORB] automatic generating thread at every omniORB related functions

zhang ji zsfunl@yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 17:58:00 2002

Hi Duncan,

With tracelevel 25 I got below message:
"
omniORB: tcpSocketMTfactory Rendezvouser: block on
accept()
omniORB: tcpSocketMTfactory Rendezvouser: unblock from
accept()
omniORB: tcpSocketMTfactory Rendezvouser: accept new
strand.
omniORB: tcpSocketMTfactory Worker: start.
omniORB: throw omniConnectionBroken (minor 9) from
tcpSocketMTfactory.cc:1060
omniORB: tcpSocketMTfactory Worker: #### Connection
closed.
omniORB: tcpSocketMTfactory Worker: exit.
omniORB: tcpSocketMTfactory Worker: start.
omniORB: throw omniConnectionBroken (minor 9) from
tcpSocketMTfactory.cc:1060
omniORB: tcpSocketMTfactory Rendezvouser: block on
accept()
omniORB: tcpSocketMTfactory Rendezvouser: unblock from
accept()
omniORB: tcpSocketMTfactory Rendezvouser: accept new
strand.
omniORB: tcpSocketStrand::~Strand() close socket no. 0
omniORB: tcpSocketMTfactory Worker: #### Connection
closed.
omniORB: tcpSocketMTfactory Worker: start.
"

Thanks,
Shifeng