[omniORB] client not responding to server after few hours.

Bjorn R. Jensen bjensen@fastmail.fm
Sat Sep 21 15:11:01 2002

Hi Mohan,

 Do you know, if omniNames becomes unreachable after 3 hours
for the entire host or just the application? If it is a
problem with the transport layer, it ought to affect all
applications on the host. It is worth a check any way;)
 You could also try to run a network sniffer like Ethereal
around the estimated time of failure.
 I doubt, an upgrade to omniORB4 would change much, since
i doubt, it really is a problem with omniORB, but time will
tell, i hope:)

Yours sincerely,

Bjorn