[omniORB] client not responding to server after few hours.

Bjorn R. Jensen bjensen@fastmail.fm
Sat Sep 21 13:38:01 2002

Hi Mohan,

 This problem sounds pretty strange. Have you tried to use nameclt
to contact omniNames from a host with a client, which nolonger
can reach omniNames? I know, that 3 hours is quite a long time, but
an omniORB trace from the client, which shows this sort of behaviour
would be quite helpfull. It really could be quite a lot of things.

Yours sincerely,

Bjorn