[omniORB] Corba,Linux beginner problems with naming service

bitostef@katamail.com bitostef@katamail.com
Fri Sep 20 13:18:01 2002

Hello
I've installed omniorb 4 and omniorbpy 2.
I started the omniNames without arguments (omniNames -start) and compiled the example_echo.idl example. Naming service is runnig in a shell ,when i run the example_echo_nssrv.py I've got this messagge:
omniorb:warning:the local loop back interface (127.0.0.1) is used as this server's address. Only clients on this machine can talk to this server.

traceback ...
file ".../ScriptBinding.py",line 131,
in runexecfile (filename,mod.__dict__)
file ".../example_echo_nssrv.py",line 31,
obj=orb.resolve_initial_references("NameService")
file "./omniORB/CORBA.py",line 467,in resolve_initial_references
NO_RESOURCES:minor:NO_RESORCES_InitialRefNotFound,COMPLETED_NO

I suppose there's something wrong in configuration files,someone could tell what could be wrong and how to configure it please?
regards
Stefano Bitossi

Fai i tuoi acquisti su www.kwshopping.it