[omniORB] Help on OmniOrb4 and OmniEvents

Paul Nader pablo_nader@yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 07:37:00 2002

Duncan,

Either way, but at this stage I'm not able to
contribute any work as I'm in the middle of relocating
from Australia to Spain - I haven't even got a
computer to work on!

If anyone out there is itching to restart development
of omniEvents I'm happy to give them admin access to
the sourceForge project, etc... I'm also ok with
merging it with the omniORB release.

I'm no longer subscribed to the omniORB list so if
anyone wants to start porting it to the POA, etc and
has any questions please feel free to reach me on my
yahoo address.

Cheers, Paul