[omniORB] Autoconf and omniORB 4.0

jorgefm@cirsa.com jorgefm@cirsa.com
Wed Sep 18 13:31:01 2002

Hi all !

I'm developing an application using omniORB 4.0 library. Now i'm looking
for a way to
made a distribution package. I would like to use some kind of 'configure'
script which
could detect if the omniORB library is installed in the target host and, if
possible, to
check if the library is correctly installed. Using this information it
could be possible to
automatically define some 'Makefile' vars to point the library's path.

Anybody knows some macros, scripts, etc to do this ? I was thinking in
'autoconf' and
'automade' but i don't know how to check where the library is and so on.
Any example
will welcome,

Thanks
Jorge Fernandez