[omniORB] Beginner's question on IOR and multiple interfaces

Ken Feuerman kfeuerma@adobe.com
Tue Sep 10 17:14:01 2002

Alright, now my curiosity is piqued:  Why *can't* you implement MyServant
as virtually derived from POA_I and POA_J?  Style questions aside, would it
necessarily result in a compile-time or run-time error that is a
consequence somehow of CORBA's specifications?  (Inquiring minds want to know!)

--Ken Feuerman.
Adobe Systems, Inc.