[omniORB] [omni] linking problems with Any

Jens Stål Hansen Jens@Cue.dk
Tue Sep 10 08:33:01 2002

Hello

I tried building my idl files with the -Wba option, but there was no
difference.
Still unresolved external on the Any type.

But reason I want to make it BiDirectional is that I am trying to get my
application to work through a firewall. I only want to use 1 port through
the firewall.
My thought was that BiDirectional would use the same port both ways. But it
is necessary to make it BiDirectional in order to make it work ?

Or is there some way that I can make the naming service publish the
firewalls ip and only use 1 port ?

Best Regards
Jens