[omniORB] omniINSPOA and bidir connections (omniORB4)

Sveta Shasharina sveta@txcorp.com
Fri Sep 6 22:24:00 2002

I have been watching this exchange the whole day and am
ready to conclude that the easiest way to have bidir
and avoid IOR will be to use Naming Service.  Will this be a
fair conclusion?

It seems that orbacus resolved this problem by creating
BootManager which ties object names to the objects.  It has the
advantage over omnimapper that you do not need an
extra process running on the server.  But I
never made a simple orbacus bidir example work with a Java applet
client and C++ server using bidir.  It worked,
though when the Java client ran as an application.

Dr. Svetlana Shasharina -- sveta@txcorp.com
Tech-X Corporation  -- www.techxhome.com
Ph:   (720) 563-0322
Cell: (720) 841-4301