[omniORB] omniINSPOA with SINGLE_THREAD_MODEL?

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Fri Sep 6 19:09:01 2002

On Friday 6 September, yashik@veon.com wrote:

> I'm wondering is there any way to tell omniINSPOA  to have
> SINGLE_THREAD_MODEL policy?

Questions about the omniINSPOA are like buses. You wait ages without
any, then a whole bunch come along at once...

No, you can't give the omniINSPOA the single thread policy. As I
explained in another post earlier, the single thread policy is an
extremely bad idea anyway. You should implement your own concurrency
control with a mutex.

> If it is not possible, how can I receive the object key assigned by the
> POA?

You can figure it out with catior, but you shouldn't. Object key
formats are private.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --