[omniORB] SSL & debug option

Slava Garelin garelin@ukr.net
Thu Sep 5 14:31:01 2002

On Wednesday 04 September 2002 19:56, you wrote:
> Slava,
>
> That compiler is almost three years old. The GCC 2.95 series has had a
> couple of bug fix releases since then. (I think 2.95.4 is out now.) The
> latest stable release of GCC is version 3.2. You might want to try a
> newer version of the compiler first to see if the problem still exists.
> If it does, the bug report should probably go to the GNU compiler team
> rather than here.

You quite right!
gcc version 2.96 20000731(RH 7.2) havn't this trouble.
But at running statically linked ssl example I have seg. fault. :(

====================
omniORB: Transmission char code sets:.
omniORB: Native wide char code sets:.
omniORB: Transmission wide char code sets:.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

And not ssl version statically linked echo example also put segmentation
fault...

Whereas at my Linux(KSI Linux "Manticore")  statically linked echo example
work good.

--
Slava Garelin