AW: [omniORB] doing a subdir 1st in make?

Pfeiffer Daniel Daniel.Pfeiffer@Start.de
Tue Sep 3 17:02:01 2002

Hi Duncan,

with first I mean really first, i.e. before omkdepend.  That's because I
build the .h files used in the upper directory.  Even putting an export::
with an explicit $(MAKE) in GNUmakefile before the include didn't help.

Btw. gmake seems to have a strange order in its rules and it varies between
machines.  At least on BS2000 where it might be an EBCDIC related sorting
problem.

cheers
Daniel