[omniORB] omniORB 4.x.x and Java 1.2.x/1.3.x

Donahue, Michael J. mdonahue@mcleodusa.com
Mon Oct 28 17:53:01 2002

------_=_NextPart_000_01C27EAA.C554BC00

------_=_NextPart_001_01C27EAA.C554BC00

Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't really help me.

I have legacy issues that require that I continue
using older versions of Java from Sun and IBM.
Thats why I asked the question the way I did on 4.x.x.

so back to the original question, does anyone know
if omnORB 4.x.x works with Java versions older than
1.4. (i.e. 1.2.x and 1.3.x )

TIA,

- Mike

From: Alfonso Tam

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying
or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C27EAA.C554BC00

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2654.45">
<TITLE>omniORB 4.x.x and Java 1.2.x/1.3.x</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't really help =
me.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I have legacy issues that require that I =
continue</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>using older versions of Java from Sun and =
IBM.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thats why I asked the question the way I did on =
4.x.x.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>so back to the original question, does anyone =
know</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>if omnORB 4.x.x works with Java versions older =
than</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>1.4. (i.e. 1.2.x and 1.3.x )</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>TIA,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>- Mike</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Alfonso Tam</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><B><FONT SIZE=3D2>NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may =
contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) =
named.&nbsp; Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is =
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, =
please notify the sender via e-mail.</FONT></B></P>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;</FONT>=20
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Arial" SIZE=3D2 COLOR=3D"#000000"></FONT>&nbsp;

</BODY>
</HTML>

=E9s <alfonso@tames.com> on 10/28/2002 11:36 AM