[omniORB] (no subject)

Donahue, Michael J. mdonahue@mcleodusa.com
Mon Oct 28 16:42:02 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C27EA0.E0223300

Can anyone tell me if the issues that came up in OmniORB version 3.x.x with
the
Name Service and Java versions prior to 1.4 were resolved in OmniORB 4.x.x?
Of
if there are any suggested work arounds.  I need to upgrade my Name Service
from
2.8.0 to the latest version, but need to know if it can properly work with
older
versions of Sun's and IBM's Java ORBs.

TIA,

- Mike Donahue

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying
or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C27EA0.E0223300

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2654.45">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Can anyone tell me if the issues that came up in =
OmniORB version 3.x.x with the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Name Service and Java versions prior to 1.4 were =
resolved in OmniORB 4.x.x?&nbsp;&nbsp; Of</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>if there are any suggested work arounds.&nbsp; I =
need to upgrade my Name Service from</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>2.8.0 to the latest version, but need to know if it =
can properly work with older</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>versions of Sun's and IBM's Java ORBs.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>TIA,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>- Mike Donahue</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><B><FONT SIZE=3D2>NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may =
contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) =
named.&nbsp; Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is =
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, =
please notify the sender via e-mail.</FONT></B></P>
<BR>
<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>