[omniORB] init.d script handling in rpm (3.0.5-1)

Pablo S. Torralba psanchez@andago.com
Tue Oct 22 12:02:01 2002

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

Hi,

I have installed the rpm package found in sourceforge with MD5Sum:
a4e5bd1dd66cfa6f996dd4e657074b52  omniORB-3.0.5-1.i386.rpm

Once installed I realized it doesn't install the links in
/etc/rc{3,4,5}.d

The required information is present at omniORB.init, but in the post
and preun is missed the calls to chkconfig.

I've changed it (find attached a diff file) but maybe there is
something I missed or even a reason it wasn't included before.

Hope it helps,

Thanks

Pablo S. Torralba

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

4c4
< Release: 1
---
> Release: 2
46a47,49
> * Mon Oct 21 2002 Pablo S. Torralba <psanchez@andago.com>
> - Added init.d script handling (installation and removal)

204a208
> /sbin/chkconfig --add omniORB
211a216,218
> %preun