[omniORB] How do I send request to a particular client or group of clients from server

bjorn rohde jensen bjensen@fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 18 14:09:01 2002

Hi Ram,

  My first guess would be, that you have problems with
reference counts of other object's too. You have to be
a bit carefull when assigning to _var types, since they
usually consume the variable, you assign from, taking
over the ownership of the structures pointed to by pointer
types. One exception is, when the pointer type is declared
const, which causes a deep copy to be performed by _var types.
In CORBA consuming shallow copies are pretty much the norm.
  Try to turn up the traceLevel of omniORB and look for
CORBA pointer types being consumed by two _var types in
your code. This is the most likely cause of your trouble,
i think.

Yours sincerely,

Bjorn