[omniORB] How do I send request to a particular client or group of clients from server

rmohan@ice-com.com rmohan@ice-com.com
Fri Oct 18 10:44:01 2002

Hi All,

I want to send some request to a particular client or a group of clients
that are responding to server. After following up with CallBack example, I
tried using the client's cb::CallBack_ptr while sending the request from
server, where I am storing this ptr in the client's data structure during
one_time/call_back process, but when I am trying to use the same ptr later
while sending requests the check to CORBA::is_nil(ptr) is getting failed,
infact this call is causing application error and finally application
being terminated.

Can someone suggest me the right approach.

Thanks,
Ram