[omniORB] A hello and a question relating to Solaris 8 and omniORBpy

Rob Riggs rob@pangalactic.org
Thu Oct 17 17:01:01 2002

This sounds like the OS cannot find the OmniORB shared libraries. Set
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to point to the directory where
your omniORB libraries are installed.