[omniORB] Newbie - Compiler Error on MacOSX for Echo Tutorial

Bjorn R. Jensen bjensen@fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 25 09:51:01 2002

Hi,

 I think, you should be able to get the build to succeed,
if you add the directory with omniidl in it to your path
environment variable. I am not sure about that windows
specific directory, but i think, it contains prebuildt
utils to make omniORB build on windows. I would not worry
about it.

Yours sincerely,

Bjorn