[omniORB] Newbie - Compiler Error on MacOSX for Echo Tutorial

bido@mac.com bido@mac.com
Mon Nov 25 06:37:01 2002

To provide further clarification for PROBLEM 2:

My system does not have an nmake command. So I can execute

nmake /f dir.mak [<build option>]

Looking at the dir.mk It all seems geared towards the x86
architecture...
Maybe I should have configure the omniORB installed differently for
I accepted all the defaults but the root location which I chose
/usr/local.

Thanks!
-FB