[omniORB] Newbie - Trouble Starting Naming Service

bido@mac.com bido@mac.com
Sat Nov 23 16:43:01 2002

The issue was easy to resolve, thanks Craig!

Basically the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH variable was not defined. Here's what
it looks like now -note that I'm using the tcsh shell.

#
setenv DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/omni_inst/lib