[omniORB] include guard on omniutilities.h

Daniel Bell Daniel.Bell@colorbus.com.au
Wed Nov 20 23:20:01 2002

Hi,

I've just updated from omniORB 3.0.4 to omniORB 4.0.0 and all appears to be
going well. However, I did have some problem with compilation due to the
include guard on include/omniORB4/omniutilities.h. The include guard is
__UTILITIES_H__. This clashes with some one of the guards in my code. I
can/have updated my code, but for a toolkit like omniORB, perhaps the
include guard should be changed to something more unique like
__OMNIUTILITIES_H__ to prevent this problem?

Thanks,
Daniel.

- Daniel Bell
- Software Engineer, Colorbus Pty Ltd