[omniORB] Is OmniNotify alive ?

Robert E. Gruber gruber@research.att.com
Mon Nov 18 14:34:01 2002

omniNotify is still alive, although as I posted in
an earlier message I have less time than before to
work on new features.  This may change at some point.
In the near term:

Version 2.0.ALPHA is available for use with omniORB 4.0,
and works fine according to feedback.
I'll be doing the actual 2.0 release soon.

There are a couple of bug fixes that will be coming
out soon and that will be included with the 2.0 release.

-- Bob Gruber
gruber@research.att.com