[omniORB] Migrating to omni 4.0

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Thu Nov 14 16:52:00 2002

On Monday 11 November, Leandro Fanzone wrote:

> Hello, I'm currently working on omniORB 3.0.4 and willing to move to
> omni 4.0. Are there any advices, anything I should check before this? Or
> there's a page somewhere with the possible migration problems I may find?

It should be pretty easy to make the change. You should read the
omniORB manual for some advice. This Wiki page has some useful
information too...

  http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/OmniOrb4DevelopmentStatus

If you want to help other people wanting to do the migration, you
could start a Wiki page listing the things you encounter.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --