[omniORB] ETS issues for upcoming 4.0 release

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Wed Nov 6 11:37:00 2002

On Tuesday 24 September, jon.kristensen@kongsberg-simrad.com wrote:

Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner. It got buried under lots of other
things, and I only just rediscovered it.

I recently checked in a fix for Win32 that doesn't use gethostbyname
for IP addresses. Can you see if that works for ETS?

> I have also added a zip file containing a small library (with VS 6.0
> source and project files) that needs to be linked in when using
> omniORB4.0 with ETS. This library implements the WSAIOctl function
> required which is not supported by ETS.

Is it OK to only include the source for this, rather than the binary
libraries?  If so, I'll put the files in the contrib directory. I want
to keep the number of binary things in the CVS repository to a
minimum.

Thanks, and sorry again that I ignored this for so long.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --