patch (was Re: [omniORB] Problem Running OmniNames - Cannot get the Address of host 127.0. 0.1 - SOLVED..)

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Mon Nov 4 17:59:01 2002

On Friday 1 November, Luke Deller wrote:

> A correct win32 implementation should call inet_addr() and gethostbyaddr()
> rather than calling gethostbyname() for a numeric address.  Please find
> attached a patch to libcWrapper.cc in omniORB-4.0.0 which fixes this problem.

Thanks for the small patch. This is something that's been on my list
of things to look into for a while, but you've saved me the bother.
I've checked the change into CVS.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --